One overnight stay in bed and breakfast and tour
Stay in a charming B&B at the foot of the Petit Luberon and enjoy an electric mountain bike trip to visit a wine estate near Gordes.
On the program:
Arrival from 17h.
Discovery of your bed and breakfast and the house: access to the heated swimming pool, the bowling court, etc...
Dinner free - recommendations and good addresses of the owner.
Gourmet breakfast 'homemade. ' Delivery of electric mountain bikes on site.
Morning: Electric mountain bike ride to the Angèle winery in Goult (max 15 km): hike in the vineyards to discover the cultivation processes, against the backdrop of the Luberon and Ventoux. Passionate welcome of the owner and visit the cellar, then tasting the different grape varieties raised at the estate: Carignan, Mourvèdre, Grenache or Vermentino.
Back to mid-day.
Optional: Lunch basket to extend the ride.
The stay includes:
- 1 night in bed and breakfast 'La Maison Magnarelles' for 2 people breakfast included: 49€/pers.
- 1/2 day electric mountain bike rental and delivery: 40,80€/pers.
- Visit and tasting at the Domaine viticole de l'Angèle in Goult
Does not include:
- Dinner and Lunch
- Transport, insurance and tourist tax
- Personal Purchases
- Lunch basket and rental extension: 29€/pers.
- Accompaniment by a graduate guide - Eric PATURAL: 90€/pers. (half day)
Each service provider must be booked and paid by you
Order your free brochure
Discover our editions of the Luberon south side to prepare your weekend and holidays: guide, accommodation, hiking...Order