Discovery of Oppede-le-Vieux by electric bike
Stay in a charming bed and breakfast at the foot of the Petit Luberon and go on an electric bike, exploring Oppède-le-Vieux in the Luberon.
On the program:
Arrival from 17h.
Discovery of your bed and breakfast and the house (access heated pool, bowling...).
Dinner free (recommendations and good addresses of the owner).
Gourmet breakfast 'homemade. ' Delivery of electric bikes on site.
Morning: Departure 9am from Maubec to 'Combe St Pierre'.
Along the way, discover the Mangalica Hungarian woolly pigs. Continuation of the walk towards Oppede-le-Vieux through the restanques planted with vineyards and olive trees. Visit the medieval village (optional) and climbed by the small calades to the Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame d'Alidon for a breathtaking view of the Ventoux, the Monts du Vaucluse and the vineyards.
Back to mid-day.
Optional: Lunch basket to extend the ride. Accompaniment by a qualified guide, Éric Patural.
The stay includes:
- 1 night in bed and breakfast for 2 people: 49€ /pers
- 1/2 day electric bike rental and delivery on site: 34€ /pers.
Does not include:
- dinner and lunch
- transport, insurance and tourist tax
- Entries to visiting sites and personal purchases
- Lunch basket and extension of the rental: 29€/pers.
- Accompaniment by graduate guide - Eric PATURAL: 90€ /pers. (1/2 day)
Each service provider must be booked and paid by you
Order your free brochure
Discover our editions of the Luberon south side to prepare your weekend and holidays: guide, accommodation, hiking...Order