The Brand Accueil vélo
How to get the brand “Accueil vélo”? What are the standards offered to customers? Vélo Loisir Provence is an appraiser in the Luberon and Verdon territories.
Our members are linked by a 'Accueil vélo' repository, they are:
- Hosts, restaurateurs or bike renters and repairers and take care of you.
- Patented state escorts, taxis but also travel agencies and meet your needs in animation and a 'turnkey organisation'.
- Wine shops and offer near bike routes a tasting of their best wines!
- Producer stores for the promise of a tasty picnic of the terroir.
- Cultural and leisure sites to combine fun, discovery and active stroll!
- Tourist Offices and informing about the territory and activities of the region.
You can consult the national reference 'Accueil Vélo' - France Vélo Tourisme.
Vélo Loisir Provence also provides you with a territorial repository for other categories not included in the national repository.
Located less than 5 km from a bike route, they guarantee a quality of services, hospitality and equipment in line with the needs of cyclists.
How can I identify an actor 'Accueil vélo'?
They undertake to propose:
- maps, leaflets, brochures, practical guides on bicycle tours,
- tips on how to better appreciate your stay and the indication of marked and non-arrow bike routes around their establishment,
- adapted services: bicycle garage, repair kit, transport of luggage by taxi network,
- breaks discovered by bicycles by enhancing activities close to your itinerary: cellars, cultural sites, grower shops, renters, guides/guides, restaurants and accommodation.
Vélo Loisir Provence is evaluator for the benchmark on the territories of the Luberon Regional Natural Park, Verdon Regional Natural Park, as well as the Pays de Forcalquier - Montagne de Lure and Haute Provence - Pays de Banon.
Identifiable thanks to one of these panels highlighted on their facade:
Need maps or topoguides for your bike stay?Discover a wide selection of maps and other cycling and mountain bike books to guide you! See the shop
Order your free brochure
Discover our editions of the Luberon south side to prepare your weekend and holidays: guide, accommodation, hiking...Order